How to use "created" dates to keep notes on top of pile

I seem to recall in the past that I was able to change the "created date" such that if I created dates in the future I could fool the sorting structure and have notes arranged in the order that I want.  However, in v10 I don't see these options available.  Am I missing something or do these features no longer exist?

• idoc changed the title to How to use "created" dates to keep notes on top of pile

Thanks agsteele.  However, I do not think you can change the created date even if you go to the three dot menu/Note info.  I tried it both on the desktop and on iphone and although I can see the created date I can not change it.  

I agree that it works in the browser and on legacy but i can’t get it to work on iphone or windows desktop v10. I am using win7 so, if you got it to work on your windows desktop this may be an explanation. However, definitely does not work on iphone. I can see the created date but can’t change it.  Can you actually manipulate the created date on your windows desktop version?

That's interesting.  So one more downside to using win7 for v10.  I can't do this on my system.  It's not a big deal since I don't have to do it every day and I can always set it up on the browser version or on Legacy.  Usually pinning of notes to the top is something fairly infrequent but can be very helpful if that note is for guidance for what comes underneath.  Thanks for testing it out for me.

On 9/13/2022 at 10:33 PM, idoc said:

I seem to recall in the past that I was able to change the "created date" such that if I created dates in the future I could fool the sorting structure and have notes arranged in the order that I want.  However, in v10 I don't see these options available.  Am I missing something or do these features no longer exist?

I tend to store all my notes using created date/time paricularly archived emails.  No poblem in V10 Shift+Contol+I or use the three Dots top right and select Note Info you can amend the Created Date and Time.

8 hours ago, idoc said:

As far as i can tell this does not work on iphone. I can get to the created date but can not change it. 

No it does not work on Mobile Iphone or Android.  I use Desktop to amend Creation Date/time