Evernote Notifications not available in settings or app

Hi There,

I have been trying to figure our how to turn on notifications for Evernote on my iPhone 13 with no luck. There is no option for it under 'Notifications' or the app itself. See below:

image.thumb.png.76258571ab422b4707231942d8f8970c.png

image.thumb.jpeg.61069a9815c38b5647b812952e4acbd6.jpeg

If I can't enable this - I will cancel my free trial and disable the app.

Thanks,

Shiara

• Level 5

Usually I don’t answer to posts that try to threaten with leaving the app if not this or that happens. We in the forum are other users trying to help each other. This threatening is insulting - so don’t believe you can make us answer by stupid war cries like that. A user who wants to leave shall go wherever he wants - free or subscriber, we don’t really care.

This said: On my iOS devices EN shows perfectly in the iOS settings, tab notifications. If it doesn’t show for you, you probably have a bad install. Log out of your account in the app, uninstall the app, dump all data when asked. Now switch the iOS device off, wait a little, switch on again. The Apple logo must show.

Reinstall, log in. Check if the notifications now show. This is what you should get:

D0547875-3C6D-4256-8F01-AA619A1DC246.thumb.jpeg.0f5fe48f7c9df9f7f822383341f2fd72.jpeg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Your post is not really clear - maybe autocorrect played games with it.

Notification options for all apps, including EN are in iOS settings, notifications or in the settings for the app itself, notifications. On the Mac it depends on your MacOS version - settings in Ventura have changed compared to before.

• 3 months later...
On 1/12/2023 at 7:21 PM, WanderingVitamins said:

I just had this problem. To fix this, I created a note that contained a reminder for the next minute. When the reminder triggered, I was granted the option to choose my notification settings for EN. It now appears in the notifications page in my IOS settings.

Thank you so much!, this was driving me crazy!