(Temporary?) information loss on mobile app?

Hi,

Longtime (and very frequent) Evernote user here (on my iPhone 11 Pro). Throughout all of the years I’ve used Evernote, this is the one real issue I’ve had. Anyway I’ll describe below…

When I’m typing in a note, every so often it’ll revert back to how it was several seconds before. When this happens, the green check mark in the top-left corner of the screen will stubbornly stick around. And when I tap it, the note will return a little bit of the information it lost. This will continue happening until I sit there and tap it for a minute or two, at which point it’ll disappear, and my information will finally be back.

Anyway this is happening fairly often, and it’s proving to be a real pain in the butt. As a longtime Evernote user, this is legitimately the first time I’ve ever had any sort of complaint, even small. I just want to make sure the proper people are made aware of this issue so that it can be resolved ASAP.

Thanks,

6 minutes ago, agsteele said:

This issue has been reported by others. I'd strongly advise that you open a support ticket on this.

Honestly that’s what I was trying to do with this, haha. How do I create a support ticket? Having trouble finding out how online…

• Level 5

Since support wants to analyze the application log, it only makes sense to issue tickets if you had the problem yourself.

This is what EN says about syncing issues with iOS. I had the opportunity to try it myself, it works as described. Sure it does not satisfy me to save my content this way, but better than loosing it anyhow.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/217930798