Moving a note to another folder / Why is it not possible to open the folder structure from there

Dear forum,

I am challenged by the following:

When I want to move a note to another folder => For this I click the button to move this note to a new folder => And then I can select the new folder.

But in the menu I can only see a few folders which are proposed to me .. or I can search the folder I am looking for. That is fine, but sometime I don't recall the name of the folder. But from the menu it is not possible to open my folder structure and browse through it and then pick the folder I want to move the note to?

Instead what I tend to do: I close the menu. I go to the menu und the side-bar, open my folder structure and search the folder I am looking for. Then I know the name of the folder. I go back to the note that I want to move ... and open the menu again ... and now I can search for the folder I want to move the note to ...  I find the folder and move the note there.

But this is so time consuming. Am I doing anything wrong?

Why is it not possible to browse through my folder structure directyl from this menu?

Thank you very much for an advice,

with best regards

1 hour ago, Paul_Evernote said:

I go to the menu und the side-bar, open my folder structure and search the folder I am looking for.

You can drag and drop a note from the note list into a notebook (folders don't exist in EN) in the sidebar,