Html to pdf conversion

When exporting notes to html and then converting to pdf, the various asets (pdf's excel file etc) are shown as icons in the generated pdf. Is there a way to let embedded pdf's be shown for example as the last part of the converted pdf? My notes are 99% either emails with attached pdf's og just pdf's, but useless if the generated pdf just show an icon for the embedded pdf.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mlu said:

When exporting notes to html and then converting to pdf, the various asets (pdf's excel file etc) are shown as icons in the generated pdf. Is there a way to let embedded pdf's be shown for example as the last part of the converted pdf? My notes are 99% either emails with attached pdf's og just pdf's, but useless if the generated pdf just show an icon for the embedded pdf.

there is an unresolved HTML bug I reported more than 1 year ago: attachments other than images can not be navigated to when you click on the icon.

Please raise another ticket for this problem. HTML is perfect for archiving our notes, since it is a WEB standard for the next 100 year. So, we need a working HTML export!

For 1 minut siden sagde gazumped:

...Og hvordan konverterer du disse til PDF?

I have tried various services that allows bulk conversion of html-files to pdf, for example Wondershare PDFelement. The conversion of for example an Evernote note created as an email with an attached pdf, first exported as html from Evernote, and then converted into pdf, is made as a pdf where you can see the email and the pdf as an icon. If you then presses the icon for the attached pdf, it opens as a pdf in a separate window. I need the two files to be within the same pdf. I can see that it is probably problematic from a programming view to make what I am after, but hope that someone should know a solution 🙂

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, mlu said:

someone should know a solution

If you're using Wondershare for your conversions,  have you asked their support team?  You're simply converting an HTML page with clickable links into PDF but finding that the links are no longer clickable after the conversion.

5 hours ago, mlu said:

As far as I can see the exported html's are just fine. I can easily open embedded assets (both Firefox and Chrome).

The HTML export bug is still there in V10.44.8 on my windows client: clicking on a pdf-icon in the generated HTML file doesn't navigate to the document

However, HTML export does work properly in legacy EN . 

Can you please elaborate a little bit on how you generated the HTML ? What EN version do you use and on what device?

For 1 time siden sagde eric99:

HTML-eksportfejlen er der stadig i V10.44.8 på min Windows-klient: at klikke på et pdf-ikon i den genererede HTML-fil navigerer ikke til dokumentet

HTML-eksport fungerer dog korrekt i ældre EN . 

Kan du venligst uddybe lidt om, hvordan du genererede HTML'en? Hvilken EN version bruger du og på hvilken enhed?

Sorry Eric, I'm still using Legacy. Downgrading to v 10 has never been an option for me due to all the lost functionality, bugs, bad performance etc, but sorry for not being aware when I replied 🙁