Shortcut doesn't work (Desktop/Mac)

According to the EN manual, the "Zoom in" should be ⌘ +, but it doesn't work.

In my EN it says ⌘ = but that doesn't work either (I use ⌘ Shift = to get there).

There is no three dots for this shortcut. How do I fix it? I want the logical ⌘ +.

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 kl. 20.36.57.png

• Level 5

... and a non US keyboard, I assume.

On my German layout the "=" is shift-behind the "0". And (surprise) it does not work to zoom.

So there is only cmd-"-" to zoom out, and cmd-0 to go back to 100%. Zoom in does not work.

If you don't like it, the only way is through support, since the keyboard shortcut can't be edited.

9 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

On my German layout the "=" is shift-behind the "0". And (surprise) it does not work to zoom.

So there is only cmd-"-" to zoom out, and cmd-0 to go back to 100%. Zoom in does not work.

If you don't like it, the only way is through support, since the keyboard shortcut can't be edited.

Yes, non US. Oki, I'll take a shot with support. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Level 5
19 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Very strange that some shortcuts can be edited and others cannot. In this case, it plays out as another example of Evernote's inattention to non-US-English users.

• Like 1