(Archived) Default View per Notebook

Is there a way to set a default view for each notebook seperately?

I have a ToDo notebook that's no more than a to-do list. There I want to always view my 'notes' (tasks) as a list.

On the other hand I have another notebook for webclips or images that I want to always view in thumbnail view.

Please tell me I missed this option or please add this option if it isn't there yet.

I am looking for this option on al versions (at least web and windows for me, but I guess more people want this)

• Level 5*

You didn't miss the option, since it doesn't exist as far as I know. Views are independent of notebooks, and they can can be used to view notes from more than one notebook at a time.

~Jeff

With view I mean thumbnail or list view. I want thumbnails for some notebooks and lists for others.

But I guess there isn't an option for this.

As Jeff said, no.

But, do you say there is a way to save views or something?

You can save searches. (Please use the search function, if you need more info on saved searches.)

The view you used last is the one that becomes the default. It's independent of notebooks.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have a ToDo notebook that's no more than a to-do list. There I want to always view my 'notes' (tasks) as a list.

On the other hand I have another notebook for webclips or images that I want to always view in thumbnail view.

I am looking for this too; I want to save the view by notebook.

• 1 year later...

Archived