Template Gallery Not Loading

I installed Evernote for my Mac yesterday and went to create a note. I clicked "Template Gallery" and the template gallery does not seem to load. The spinning circle next to "search templates" just perpetually spins. I have tried clicking the spinning circle and nothing happens. I have also closed and opened the app multiple times and have given it a day to "fully download" and nothing has remedied the issue. I am also on the latest version of Evernote with the below version information:

(10.44.8-mac-mas-public (459336)
Editor: v156.1.19058
Service: v1.57.3
© 2019 - 2022 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

Is there any way to fix this issue? 

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 4.58.38 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Level 5

It seems something is wrong with your installation - I just tried to open the gallery, no problem.

Log out of your account. Uninstall the client using the app AppCleaner - the standard uninstall does not do the job. Restart the Mac. Reinstall the app, using the direct install (not from the AppStore !), log in - try again.

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

It seems something is wrong with your installation - I just tried to open the gallery, no problem.

Log out of your account. Uninstall the client using the app AppCleaner - the standard uninstall does not do the job. Restart the Mac. Reinstall the app, using the direct install (not from the AppStore !), log in - try again.

Okay, I'll give that a try and will report back. 

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

I did everything that you said and the templates still are not loading. I did a full uninstall using AppCleaner, restarted my computer, downloaded/reinstalled the app directly from the website, and logged back in as per your instructions. I am still getting the spinning wheel with no template gallery loading 😔

Do you know of any other ways to fix this problem? 

• 2 months later...
  • Level 5*
13 hours ago, gaetangr said:

Same here, cannot load any of them.

That is the second breaking bug for me in 1 day of use.. a bit unfortunate ! 

Hi.

Device,  OS,  Evernote version?

Exactly how are you trying to load templates?  Using 'open gallery' from a new note body?  Which tab?

• Like 1