Iphone Duplicate Notes

Hello, sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I have a note that I update each evening on my iPhone prior to retiring. Over 75% of the time, in the morning, signing in using the desktop, the note is duplicated. While it takes only a moment to delete one of the duplicates, it would be nice not having it happen  Thanks for any tips.  John

• Level 5

You should avoid early retirement of the app.

The note first needs to sync. Leave the note using the green checkmark. Then as long as it has a green triangle in the notes list, the sync has not yet happened.

To speed it up you can use the "sync now" option in app settings, synchronization.

On 8/31/2022 at 9:20 PM, PinkElephant said:

You should avoid early retirement of the app.

The note first needs to sync. Leave the note using the green checkmark. Then as long as it has a green triangle in the notes list, the sync has not yet happened.

To speed it up you can use the "sync now" option in app settings, synchronization.

If I press the Sync Now option, do I need to wait for the Sync Complete popup, or can I proceed to minimize the app? (e.g. switch app or lock screen)

• Level 5

Better let it complete sync first.

iOS can (and will) kill any backgrounded app if it believes it consumes too much battery.

Syncing on my devices usually only takes a few blinks. The exception is when I clipped a lot, then it will run maybe for a minute.