IPad with Apple Magic Keyboard, data loss.

Evernote on my iPad with an Apple Magic Keyboard has become completely unusable. Two days in a row now I’ve lost data using Evernote. While typing in a new note periodically I’ll lose the focus and I’ll have to click back inside the text area to continue typing. Initially I though I was getting too close to the trackpad area but that never used to happen. Then I noticed that it will happen just sitting there with my hands away from the keyboard. That was bad enough but then I realized that most of my typing was lost. I have iPadOS 15.6.1 and the latest iPadOS Evernote version. 

Evernote on my iPad with an Apple Magic Keyboard has become completely unusable. Two days in a row now I’ve lost data using Evernote. While typing in a new note periodically I’ll lose the focus and I’ll have to click back inside the text area to continue typing. Initially I though I was getting too close to the trackpad area but that never used to happen. Then I noticed that it will happen just sitting there with my hands away from the keyboard. That was bad enough but then I realized that most of my typing was lost. I have iPadOS 15.6.1 and the latest iPadOS Evernote version. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  I merged your two posts - please don't keep posting the same query;  this is a mainly user-supported Forum,  and as soon as anyone with some relevant experience sees your comment they may be able to respond.  But you didn't ask for help anyway - are you just noting that the 'magic' keyboard doesn't work reliably with Evernote?  It would be quicker and more effective to contact Support on this - they may be able to look into a fix...

I don’t know how to contact support. It’s not at all obvious. It’s not a Magic Keyboard issue as I use the Magic Keyboard on my iPad all the time, including while I’m composing this. Also, I’ve never had an issue with the Magic Keyboard and the Evernote app on the iPad up until recently and I use Evernote a lot.

I double posted because it looked like this forum was more appropriate than the other one.