Evernote MAC issues from Legacy user perspective. Notes/Note Editor/Sharing/Source Links

I am using Legacy 7.14, but I envision eventually moving to M2 MBP and wish to use the most optimized software for it, and only if Evernote improves. So here I am identifying pain points I outright grimace when seeing the current version as-is of today. Please fix these issues. I spent a good 2 hours thinking about the core features and user experiences here.

I'm using :

image.png.bf1d8e6bed51ca332d730e3bb89a023f.png

NOTES

a) Outright Broken now.  I guess I will call it Shared icon which denotes 2. Hovering over it it says 2 people can access it. Saying “Click to view permissions”, tapping that brings up the sharing panel. I hope something else was to be shown there. Who are the two? I haven't shared it with anyone.

image.png.063035e751d454213a25d5a493498fa5.png
Sharing Panel
image.thumb.png.5a3cceef1e237f4c1e094ad9e481e686.png
Email a copy Panel

I only email copies of articles. I am pissed my use is buried below everything in extra steps. Can we reduce friction please?

b) Find email address is not working, like legacy I would expect this to reach into my Mac contacts. It seems not.
image.thumb.png.78a3d808c8a0aa488a3382f34a1d8295.png
c) Sharing UI -  I have no need to see "Only you".  If it has been shared I expect the Shared Icon to denote to how many and perhaps and when I hover over it the list of with whom shared with. 

Usually the UI has :

image.png.bcbfbc03c62c1f55ce713100661e9a4d.png

The Main Course - Terrible use of vertical UI

When a note is clipped into EN in the Legacy version the Article Title is placed in a specific field tucked under the note info section.  I much prefer this process.

With Current version I see two titles and two Clip Source/Links  everything supposedly in the top of the Note body but really different items within. GRRRR

I immediately feel the need to remove the stuff I don't want to see.

With the first link. I can remove it (by note). How about just full off? I know the link to the article is found in Note Info via ... Further I want a global unwind of these links in the Note Bodies where found from my clipping (I have had not had to see them using Legacy and that's why I am still there). What a mess.
image.thumb.png.f4d2c5c58438bde8f3cb2747d91c28c8.png
If I remove this link from the Note Body it is also removed from the Note Info. How about just remove it from the Note Body? URL is missing now after remove from body.
image.thumb.png.b864f91220532e306e8088f0ffa3beff.png

With the Clip Source Link - I can hover over the link to unlink

image.thumb.png.0cc244e865d30b36878ce0ccd911803b.png
Or I could remove it

I can highlight and remove the lower problem

image.thumb.png.da82096113211f4e5cf1fbc6f21a5b59.png
On the top section the title and link are separate and can not be removed together.

image.thumb.png.b82b6eb1477a2e1bf6f0c210cb084a31.png

With the top Title text now there - the user can only remove/add. Or Edit via the Note Info. But anything placed will be this huge font size and in the body of the note.

With the title removed it is shown Title or Undefined.

Recommendations: 
> Go back to a specific field for the note title. That text is monolithically treated within EN anyway. Your added treatment of enlarging the font is something else that needs to be fixed as-is now.  Allow the user to edit the Title Text size in the Note
> Allow the user to eliminate the Article Links via preferences if necessary.
> Allow the user to unwind and remove those links where placed by only having them transferred into the new version, when user finally “upgrades".

Another bug of this morning.  Oddly when switching back to the Govt Notebook from any other I still saw the EN Testing note there. I can duplicate this error switching back and forth between notebooks. The app will not make a clean transfer between the notebooks last viewed.

image.thumb.png.71d622f9639956d58a3315fba1c09a1a.png

Better would be to allow the user to select items to show.

On IOS the two titles and the two source links take all the vertical space. I have to immediately flick down to the see the content of the article.  Also I still detest the HTML Content boxes. Please remove that.  More friction and user distraction. 

I honestly dislike using the latest Evernote Mac. Please correct these issues and give the user control back. My time is valuable. 

• Level 5*
39 minutes ago, caffeineplease said:

I envision eventually moving to M2 MBP and wish to use the most optimized software for it

Evernote Legacy supported a client product optimized for Mac computers    
My impression is that Evernote's direction is cloud based, instead of optimization for specific platforms

• Level 5

There is no need for impressions - EN has made it clear early on they build the new clients around a unified editor. Just watch the videos with Ian Small again. They make more sense today, back then they couldn’t tell it all.

Add to this the framework based design of the clients, and it is obvious there will be no optimization for specific OS platforms. The only platform specific improvements will happen by updating the framework. We made this experience when M-processor support was added.

@caffeineplease We have other threads in the forum about an seemingly unresolved sharing issue. Maybe look them up using forum search.