Team Can't see Templates when shared

We are trying to see if Teams will work for us.  In doing so, we created a teams space in which I created templates to be used by the team.  As you can see in the attachement it is shared to all 3 people on the trial.  However, when the the other users go to My templates, it's not there.  It's also not in the template gallery.  Why can they not see/use them?  WHere can they be found?

Evernote.jpg

Screenshot 2022-08-15 115853.jpg

• Level 5*

Hi.  It's my understanding that every Teams user has access to two accounts - their own personal account,  plus the shared team account.  Have you checked the team admin dashboard to make sure they all have access to the shared account and clearance to see any template notes?  Have a look at the help screens for this sort of account,  which may explain things better...Evernote Teams account update walkthrough

Thank you for your reply, I sincerely apprecaite it!

Yes, we each have 2 accounts, which in itself is confusing and will be difficult for several on our staff to maneuver.  I'm not sure whey that structure was chosen.

WIth regards to your question, both people on our trial are also admins, so shouldn't they be able to see everything?  If I look at permission on the team account, they both have permissions to see every notebook and every template within that notebook, but when they look at templates, none of them are there.  If this is how it must be, every team member would have to copy each note to a private note and that is not very user friendly or secure.

How can I determine if templates can be shared and used as templates within teams?

• Level 5*

The two account idea is to allow each users to have a 'personal' area for their own notes,  as well as access to a central company resource.  If someone leaves their employment,  their personal account remains theirs to take with them.  The company account should reject any further login attempts.

As regards your detailed query,  I'm not a Teams user.  To understand how to correctly deploy and manage the account you really need to reach out to Evernote.  (We're mainly other personal and professional users here).

The team help pages may give you some assistance - do reach out to Support however;  they'll be able to check under the hood.

Evernote Teams Toolkit

Thanks for your reply and for the information.  I can apprecaite where you are coming from. 

I have reached out to support 4 times and sales 5 times to get more information, but they don't return my requests so I was hoping someone in the community might have infomaiton that is helpful.  Since I updated to teams, I no longer have chat support that my paid account had so I'm left with unanswered email requests. 

Since I can't reach anyone on either team, we are really struggling to make it work.  Evernote may not be the best solution for us, but I do apprecaite your response.  Thank you.  

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, A Westrich said:

I have reached out to support 4 times and sales 5 times to get more information

Hmmn.  That doesn't seem good...  I can flag your posts here to see whether the forum staff,  who are employees,  can help in any way - bear with us for a day or two while they take a look...

• Evernote Expert

I'm surprised you haven't had any responses to your requests for help. I think you are on the free trial so possibly the tech support isn't going to work. But sales should be able to point you in the right direction.