Desktop app not loading correct plan/information on MacOS 12.5

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but when I logged onto my desktop app (running on new MacBook Air M2 with MacOS 12.5) I was presented with a screen that seems to indicate I have a "free" plan when in fact I have the professional plan (screen shot attached). When I log into Evernote Web, my account seems to be in order. I have been using the Evernote desktop app on my laptop without issue for a week now (the duration I have had this current laptop). I have uninstalled the desktop app and reinstalled it and still have the issue. Any ideas what I am missing?

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 11.56.22 PM.png

@Becky M. Are you sure you are logged into the Web and Desktop client with the exact same account? (Like do you have all the same notes in your Desktop version as the web version? If not, that would be a good indicator that you aren't signed in with the same account.)

@Boot17and @PinkElephantthank you!!  I was trying to log into my personal account and not the demo account. I appreciate the feedback. Not sure how I fixed it, but I uninstalled again and re-downloaded the app. Things seem to be working correctly now. Hopefully all is fixed for good. 

• Like 1