"Unlock document search" upon image paste

Every single time I paste an image into a note this giant popup appears an takes over my screen. I takes the focus from the window I'm working causing me to have to press the "Don’t enable document search" link then find my note again before continuing work. EVERY SINGLE TIME. 

I cannot tell you how frustrating this is. 

I get it. Evernote wants to promote paid features but the intensity of this distraction is too much. Allow me to say "don't show again". Or show a popup but don't stop me in my tracks and make me have to find my place again. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 4.11.48 PM.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  For a different pop-up window we did suggest following the 'upgrade your plan' link and then closing that window before you're committed to spending money.  You could try that and hope the algorithm will be satisfied for a while... 

But if you're using the app to the extent that the window has become such a nuisance,  maybe you should consider subscribing?  Because Evernote's legendary Marketing Department will always find a way to gently(ish) remind you that you're using their resources and the only way to reliably prevent that is 1) pay out or 2) move on.

• 10 months later...