Cannot copy more than a paragraph at a time

The selecting feature will either only highlight a few words it's selecting, or if you're lucky, select the whole paragraph, but won't select any paragraph above or below. The little blue tabs won't pull any further. Since latest update.

I will also add how insanely ridiculous it is that this app/company does not have a bug reporting feature and I have to come into a crowded forum to tell them their product is broken.

Screenshot_20220808-185849_Evernote.jpg

9 hours ago, Dingles said:

The selecting feature will either only highlight a few words it's selecting, or if you're lucky, select the whole paragraph, but won't select any paragraph above or below. The little blue tabs won't pull any further. Since latest update.

I will also add how insanely ridiculous it is that this app/company does not have a bug reporting feature and I have to come into a crowded forum to tell them their product is broken.

Screenshot_20220808-185849_Evernote.jpg

Hey - can't say I am experiencing this issue, but clearly if you are it needs to be heard. There *is* a function to request support....Screenshot_20220808-192912.thumb.png.63f417546eff14f5cc531be66349fb12.png