Notelist sort on tag and notebook

I really mis the sorting on notebook (location) or sorting on tags in the notelink views, like the legacy version on Mac.

I use for sorting notes on priority or status or subject. I don’t know why this so difficult to implement. It’s just a sort function. 
we are almost two year on version 10 and still essential functionality is missing.

I like the the evernote v10, but still have to use the legacy for this. And with the new tasks-functionality that isn’t an option anymore.

I will appreciate it very much if the sorting can be fixed.

with regards Reinier

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Reinier van der Hoek said:

I really mis the sorting on notebook (location) or sorting on tags in the notelink views, like the legacy version on Mac.

I agree. In my opinion you should be sort on any field that you can put in the side or top view. I know that alot of things that can be done by sorting can also be achieved using a more sophiticated search. But not all things. For example, it is impossible to do a search for notes containing just one specific tag (ie no other tags). That was achieved in legacy by searching for the tag, and then sorting by tags.