Unable to contact support to delete Teams account

I inadvertently have created 2 trial Evernote Teams accounts and the email address I previously used for my Evernote Premium account is now being used on one of the Evernote Teams accounts. I want to use that email for my Evernote Premium (again) and the only way to do this is to cancel the incorrect Evernote Teams account, then use the email for the cancelled incorrect Teams for the correct Teams

I have already cancelled the incorrect Teams account that I don't want, however, it is still active until the trial ends. I need to fully delete this Teams account and the email account associated with that. I see no way of doing this in the user or admin panel. How do you contact Evernote support?? When I try clicking the link to contact support I get an error (see screenshot). 

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 6.26.47 PM.png

• Level 5

Something blocks access to the support page. Can be literally anything, security software, an eager firewall, whatever.

The pragmatic way is to use a mobile client and contact support from the EN mobile app, settings, support, create ticket. This support option bypasses the web logging process. Once the ticket is created, you move ahead with emails.

The other way is to solve the login problem you encounter. When you go to a place with a free WiFi, will it connect from there ? Then the problem is with your network, else it is probably on your computer. Usually where it connects to the web client, it connects to the support page as well.

• Evernote Expert

To speed things up, change the Email address on the unwanted Teams account using a temporary Email address. Many Email services allow the use of the + symbol extension in an address. So andrew@gmail.com can have andrew+anything@gmail.com Evernote treats the address with the + extension as different. Or just register a free address somewhere.

• Like 1
On 8/5/2022 at 3:05 AM, agsteele said:

To speed things up, change the Email address on the unwanted Teams account using a temporary Email address. Many Email services allow the use of the + symbol extension in an address. So andrew@gmail.com can have andrew+anything@gmail.com Evernote treats the address with the + extension as different. Or just register a free address somewhere.

That is exactly what I did and it worked. However, I am now not able to add my assistant to the correct Teams account after I deactivated her from the incorrect account. I am thinking of trying to reactive her on the incorrect account, changing her email, and then adding her to the correct account and see if that works.