Notes missing on Iphone version entry

I made a note this morning. Opened it in the afternoon & the content was missing except for the first sentence. 

Been using EV since 2009. Since last week, notes seems to have errors arising...

1.  Today's problem described above on the mobile (iphone)
  2. Last week a note on laptop disappeared (an important note for a meeting)
  3. Another note got duplicated with one missing some of the notes (ie conflicting notes)

All within one week, makes we wonder what has been updated that I'm having such random issues never before expereinced since 2009. Enough to give me a pause on using it for important stuff (impacting my organizing system).

Using free account & have version 10.36 on mobile & on PC with 10.41.4 version. Don't have version history. Any insight appreciated.

thanks!

• Level 5

Are you aware that the iOS app needs to be open and active (on the screen) for many actions to happen ?

Importing content from sharing, syncing up and down with the EN cloud server - all this will only happen while the app is active. iOS will stop backgrounds activity to save on battery charge, and if by opening another app your device runs short on memory, iOS may even decide to close the app from the background.

Maybe you remember if your app use may have prevented it from syncing with the server.

On 8/5/2022 at 11:49 AM, PinkElephant said:

Maybe you remember if your app use may have prevented it from syncing with the server.

The content missing from the note (which was on mobile) is still unexplained by the need for iOS app to be open to sync for instance. The missing notes where on each of the device where the notes were created. I guess the question is this happening to other users, as I have not seen this happen in 12 years I have been a regular user. thanks!

22 horas atrás, Maker9 disse:

The content missing from the note (which was on mobile) is still unexplained by the need for iOS app to be open to sync for instance. The missing notes where on each of the device where the notes were created. I guess the question is this happening to other users, as I have not seen this happen in 12 years I have been a regular user. thanks!

The same hapenneded with me.