Improve the search feature ( By providing the location of the results ex: User\Stack_business\Notebook_marketing\Note_website)

G Hernandez

Idea

Improve the search feature ( By providing the location of the results ex: User\Stack_business\Notebook_marketing\Note_website) 

Search will help get to the desired data. Nevertheless, the search tool does not point to the location of data within the sidebar. 

3 replies to this idea

6 hours ago, G Hernandez said:

Search will help get to the desired data. Nevertheless, the search tool does not point to the location of data within the sidebar. 

I don't fully understand what you want. I assume User/Stack_business etc are notebooks or stacks. If you use one of the table views you can get notebook (location) and tags listed

image.png.d6c8444015e84b87bb698550ddde87bb.png

I don't really see how the search could point ot the location of the data within the sidebar. Please can you explain in more detail what you mean.

• Level 5

Sounds to me like a Teams account request - else the „user“ detail makes no sense.

Then it is no „General request“, but a very specific, narrow feature request for Teams accounts. This should be send via support ticket to the Teams support group.

• Like 1
On 7/24/2022 at 2:56 AM, Mike P said:

I don't fully understand what you want. I assume User/Stack_business etc are notebooks or stacks. If you use one of the table views you can get notebook (location) and tags listed

image.png.d6c8444015e84b87bb698550ddde87bb.png

I don't really see how the search could point ot the location of the data within the sidebar. Please can you explain in more detail what you mean.

Thank you for your help. 

the item in red is what I wanted to find. nevertheless I looked in the sidebar for the info. 

image.thumb.png.f25b809a5a297df38e4f3403f12ce40e.png