Notes without "created date" after exporting

Hello,

when exporting notes and notebooks from Evernote the date of creation of the note(s) is never included in the file.

for example: right click on one of my notebooks --> "export notebook" --> "single web page (.html)" --> "export note attributes" --> "select all" ("created date" is definitely selected) --> no dates in the created .html file.

is this a problem idiosyncratic to my system or is it a bug? or am I missing something completely?

macOS 12.5 Evernote 10.40.9

evernote.jpg

evernote2.jpg

On 7/23/2022 at 6:06 AM, Philebos said:

for example: right click on one of my notebooks --> "export notebook" --> "single web page (.html)" --> "export note attributes" --> "select all" ("created date" is definitely selected) --> no dates in the created .html file.

The dates are there in the underlying html but not displayed. That's obviously what EN mean when they give you the option to select attributes to export, but not necessarily what a user expects. I agree with you that I would expect the meta data to be displayed.  I suppose it does at least give you the option of looking for the information if you need it.

image.png.8003e9d9d90033d379c474dd65bd069d.png