What would happened if I switch back to the free Evernote version from a paid plan?

Go to solution Solved by Jon/t,

Hello Evernoters,

I hope that you are all doing great.

I am planning to switch to a paid plan for evernote in order to enhanced my experience and get more features for me to use in Evernote.

Nevertheless, I am wondering what would happened if I decide, one day, to come back to the free version?

Do I keep my "premium" notes unchanged but frozen in a read only mode? Do I have a grace period to "free-ing" my premium notes? Does everything that is over the free limitation is simply randowly deleted?... You get my points.

Thanks for your help getting it a little bit clearer in my mind :-).

Rom

17 minutes ago, Romu said:

Thank you Jon/t for the answer.

It helps me a lot being less scared (a bit too strong as word, but you get the idea) in going to the paid offer. 😉

The maximum note size will be restricted to 25MB.  This means that larger notes can still be viewed but not changed anymore.

• Like 3
On 7/21/2022 at 11:24 AM, eric99 said:

The maximum note size will be restricted to 25MB.  This means that larger notes can still be viewed but not changed anymore.

This makes sense—and is it true of other features?

For example, a Free account can't annotate PDFs—but presumably can still access old PDFs and their annotations?

Or for previous versions of Notes—will those be lost forever, or will they be accessible again if one re-subscribes?

Appreciatively,

Wm.

22 minutes ago, Will S said:

This makes sense—and is it true of other features?

For example, a Free account can't annotate PDFs—but presumably can still access old PDFs and their annotations?

Or for previous versions of Notes—will those be lost forever, or will they be accessible again if one re-subscribes?

Appreciatively,

Wm.

Yeah, AFAIK always the same rule: the annotated pdf will still be visible. Note history is always saved and accessible as soon as you re-subscribe...