Upgrade not implemented

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hi, Inhave been trying to get someone to help with regards to my upgrade subscription. I paid last no the and have been trying for weeks to get support to activate the upgrade functions. I have messaged with proof of payment and proof it is still on the free version. I am getting to the point I will be requesting a refund. I need some help. I have removed and are installed. Checked everything recommended and still nothing. 

Edited by Sandra18
Too much person info visible
  • Level 5
  • Solution

Did you really contact support ?

How did you try to reach them. Have you ever received a return mail with a ticket number ?

What is your method of payment ? Credit card, or one of the stores like iTunes or PlayStore ? 

5 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Did you really contact support ?

How did you try to reach them. Have you ever received a return mail with a ticket number ?

What is your method of payment ? Credit card, or one of the stores like iTunes or PlayStore ? 

I do have a ticket reference and paid through Playstore with credit card. The email for the payment and Evernote are the same. I deleted the app off and reinstalled it and nothing.

5 hours ago, Boot17 said:

My only guess would be that it might be possible that the account you paid to upgrade is somehow not the same one as your free account.

I thought that too originally but I checked both are the same email account. 

4 hours ago, gazumped said:

Sign out of the app,  restart your device and sign back in.  If Evernote received your payment,  you're already upgraded.

I have tried that. And although the payment has been made last no the my account is still in the free status. I have been reading all the things to check and gone through them all with no luck. 

11 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Personally I like to handle my subscription through the iTunes Store, and never had a problem.

But your contract is now with Google - EN has no direct access to them.

Have you tried with PlayStore support yet ?

No, I thought I would do that once I had a reply from Evernote. I have never had a problem in the past with payments not making it to their destination. Surely if they get around to answering me, they will say if it is payment destination issue. Then I can ask the bank to reverse the payment. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Sandra18 said:

No, I thought I would do that once I had a reply from Evernote. I have never had a problem in the past with payments not making it to their destination. Surely if they get around to answering me, they will say if it is payment destination issue. Then I can ask the bank to reverse the payment. 

?? Unless you have submitted a ticket as above,  they're not going to answer here (although there might be a response to @PinkElephant reporting the issue.)

If you paid Google then it makes sense to check that Google had no issues.  They are the ones who (should) have your money and can confirm how and when it went to Evernote.