Evernote Won't allow me to upgrade!!

Huggy_photo

Idea

So I open Evernote and an upgrade window comes up and I have to chose either personal or professional to use it. I click on Personal Option button/banner and nothing happens! I click on the professional option button and nothing happens. So only Evernote are stopping me giving you money!! Perhaps that tells me all I need to know!

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5

In general EN can be used with a Free account with limitations, but without a time limit.

This means you already have an account. Then use this link to support, log in when asked. Choose billing as ticket type, describe your problem. Support will come back to you:

The forum is user2user - we can’t help you any further.

On 7/10/2022 at 3:35 PM, Huggy_photo said:

So I open Evernote and an upgrade window comes up and I have to chose either personal or professional to use it. I click on Personal Option button/banner and nothing happens! I click on the professional option button and nothing happens. So only Evernote are stopping me giving you money!! Perhaps that tells me all I need to know!

I’m not sure what that tells you? 
Try logging in on the website and see if you can complete your purchase there?

• Level 5

You use the link I provided. You are asked to log in. You get at this page (see screenshot). You choose „Billings and Payments“, and continue the dialogue until you get a text field where you can describe your problem. You send it, which creates a support ticket. First you get an automatic answer confirming it was received. Some time later (usually a few hours) a support staff member will contact you, to help you through.

My account and Billing & Payments can be used by all accounts, including Free. Technical issues is subscribers only.

8AEA38C9-9202-4C77-BA96-7E2C46900643.thumb.jpeg.df29b3eb9a6f4114588d7c3238eb772b.jpeg