Hi everyone!

I don't know if you already know, but the shortcut icon widget (the 1x1 shortcut, right?) runs with problem when the user try to create a "simple note" shortcut. In this case, the personalized icon of the action is broken. To exemplify, I've created three widgets and attached the screenshot here. Please, note that only one doesn't show the correct symbol to represent the action. This one was created for "simple note".

Please, could you help me and try to solve this issue?

Thank you!

Screenshot_20220706-212113_Nova7.jpg

• Like 2
  • Evernote Expert

I seem to have lost the 1x1 widget altogether. The 4x1 widget also loads completely blank.

I reinstalled the app and the widget is now a 6x1 display (but labelled 4x1) and it displays correctly.  But still no 1x1 widget available. v10.35 

Despite of 4x1 widget be small, it requires a large space of the screen, because it uses a large blank space as border. In the past, the Evernote widget bar was displayed more efficiently, with a better padding. Nowadays, it uses a large blank space.

• Evernote Expert

I agree.  I don't use the 4/6x1 widget. The 1x1 option is better for me too.  But it seems to have gone from v10.35. I had to reinstall the app this time around which is when I discovered that the 4x1 widget had become a 6x1 and that the 1x1 option was missing.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Em 06/07/2022 at 21:22, felipebgferreira disse:

Hi everyone!

I don't know if you already know, but the shortcut icon widget (the 1x1 shortcut, right?) runs with problem when the user try to create a "simple note" shortcut. In this case, the personalized icon of the action is broken. To exemplify, I've created three widgets and attached the screenshot here. Please, note that only one doesn't show the correct symbol to represent the action. This one was created for "simple note".

Please, could you help me and try to solve this issue?

Thank you!

Screenshot_20220706-212113_Nova7.jpg

The bug is solved. Thank you, guys.

• Like 1