Import content from Evernote to OneNote

I want to export ALL my Evernote notebooks at once to migrate from Evernote to OneNote. However, it seems that I can export individual notebooks, but I cannot export all notebooks at once. I cannot select all notebooks, and there is no export button when I right-click on "Notebooks". Is there any way to export all notebooks at once?

• Level 5

You could use a legacy client to select all notes, and export them.

However this is not recommended. In the ENEX file there is no notebook information. Instead of neatly grouped notes, you would end up with all notes on one big heap.

The method to export preserving all information has always been by notebook, creating an ENEX file per notebook. Usually the import works better as well when done in chunks of data.

This will still not make the move hassle free, because ON has a different basic structure than EN. But this is your decision how to set it up, not to be solved by EN.

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert
On 6/20/2022 at 6:40 AM, pakiran said:

I want to export ALL my Evernote notebooks at once to migrate from Evernote to OneNote. However, it seems that I can export individual notebooks, but I cannot export all notebooks at once. I cannot select all notebooks, and there is no export button when I right-click on "Notebooks". Is there any way to export all notebooks at once?

Might be better to locate a OneNote support group and ask the question there... You might find more experience to draw from.

• Like 1