Missing content on saved notes

So basically for 10 hours since yesterday I have been creating a note with 2 photos and many handwritten notes. Yesterday everything worked fine, every time i made a new handwritten note it was saved, so my progress was saved. Today like 2 hours ago i started working on my note again. i added a few new handwritten notes. Then after i saved them i switched off my ipad and had a 10 minutes break from studying. When i opened evernote on my Ipad the whole note was empty. Like no handwirtten notes had been saved. I woud understand if the things i added today somehow dissapeared but for the changes i SAVED yesterday to dissapear as well?  Nothing like that has ever happended to me before. If anyone from Evernote team has an access to all the notes that are being done by the users please contact me, maybe contents of my note are somewhere in your data base.
I really need that full note ASAP, please help me.
FIY, i have a basic account and an Ipad with 12.5 system, evernote app on Ipad is updated

• Level 5*

Hi. We're mainly other users here,  so no access to your notes.

You seem very confident that your notes were 'saved' at various times - what did you do,  or what did you see which confirmed that situation for you?  Mobile devices don't save information to local permanent storage - all editing is synced to Evernote's remote server unless the device is unable to connect to the network,  in which case the note is saved to local temporary storage so that it can be synced online when it is next connected.

Any note which has been synced to the server will be available wherever you can access Evernote, so it may be that all you need to do to retrieve your information is to log into Evernote.com via a browser - but beware as a Basic / Free users you are limited to accessing your account through two devices only - and the web counts as a device.  You may be asked to disconnect another device to gain access.

If your note is not on the server,  it would have been saved in the iPad's temp storage - but that might have been cleared when you powered the tablet off.  I don't know how you would go about trying to recover anything that remains.

Another option would be to upgrade to a paid user to get access to Note History which would get you access to every version of the note that had been synced with the server.  Some of that might be helpful.  Or it might not.  If you really do need the note it may be worth upgrading - even if only for a month or two.  You would also get access to Evernote's Support staff who should be able to investigate exactly what went on here in more detail.

NB - I'm not an Apple user,  but some of my colleagues here are - maybe they'll have some better ideas.

By saving i meant that when i closed the app and then opened again those notes were still there, at least notes from saturday. 
i already checked in evernote browser but it's not here, every month i use more than the limit of data that will be transfered to other devices so the notes are not sync with the browser, they were only on my Ipad. 
So actually the same thing happended just few moments ago with another note that i was making the whole nightXD I watched the connection to wifi and it was good, I didnt switch off my Ipad. I literally was making a handwritten note in one momet then clicked on "done" and in the next moment the whole content of the note dissapeared. I waited few minutes in hopes that it would appear again if i dont do anything but nothing happend.
But it seems to me that the problem is with the size of the note. I was writing quite  a lot there and at one moment before it dissapeared I coudnt write something in addition to one of the handwirttien notes even though there was  space for it. But then when i made an another handwirtten note it worked just fine.
On the other hand, the reason behind the bug to be the size of the note doesnt make sense. On Friday i made a longer and definitely larger in size note and it didn't dissapear.
 Could you tell me more about the Premium version regarding this history of notes? what does it mean? Wil I gain access to the records of the states of notes everytime they were synchronized or what? My question is how do they mark this history of a note, what are the breakpoints where the note is saved in its history?
And will be able to view the history of the notes i made when i had a basic account?
I'm extremely frustrated right now. I have been using evernote for 2 months and i never had a problem like this. Also this is just perfect timing to lose my notes when i have finals:) 

• Level 5

Just to draw some key information for me:

You use EN on an iPad with 12.5 system and on the web client (in the browser). You use a Free account.

Notes contain more than text, a lot of handwriting and photos. You regularly exceed your upload limit.

Now some content to a note was not there when you closed and later reopened the app.

Some more information that may help to solve this issue:

If you use an iPad with system 12.5, it is likely an older model. Can you tell which ? And if you run iOS 12.5., you are running the old EN iOS client as well. The v10 client needs iOS 13 as minimum. So which is the version number of your iOS client ? This is important information to fork into the right direction from the starting point.

Now when you go to the web browser and open EN there (as I understand this is your second device/client), and check your version there, what is your version number ? You find it in the left column at the bottom, behind the „Do you need help ?“ text button. What does the note show when you open it in the web client ?