not to sync new notes on the server.

Dear Support team,
Since the last three weeks I lost my device's access to the Evernote server which caused me not to sync new notes on the server. I use the software on Windows and Android platforms.
In the troubleshooting steps, I tried to re-login to the software but couldn't log in after it logged out.
I believe the issue is related to some network problems since the issue can be resolved as soon as connecting the server through a VPN. I tested my connection via different ISPs but nothing changed and just making the connection established through VPN and changing the source IP address is remedial.
As I'm in Iran and trying to connect through the Iranian registered IP addresses, could you please let me know if your company possibly has blocked the access from the IPs coming from our sources or not?

Thank You,
  • Level 5

No support team here, just other users.

Without any inside knowledge I think you may be right: Iran is under sanctions, and most likely the IP-range(s) used are blocked.

Using a VPN with an exit node in a different country is likely your only chance to connect.