For Basic Users - will clipped notes resume syncing when the new month begins?

I recently noticed Evernote clipper giving warnings that notes will not sync as I have exceeded the quota. The question is for those old articles clipped during the exceeded month's quota, will they automatically start syncing the NEXT month when the quota is refreshed? 

Same question for old notes that were updated but not synced due to exceeding the quota. 

• Evernote Expert

No, I don't believe that the sync will resume next month. If you have exceeded the upload limit your account will, as you have discovered, reject the upload. It isn't queued.

You could move to a personal plan which costs more or less the price of a takeaway fancy coffee per month.

22 minutes ago, agsteele said:

No, I don't believe that the sync will resume next month. If you have exceeded the upload limit your account will, as you have discovered, reject the upload. It isn't queued.

You could move to a personal plan which costs more or less the price of a takeaway fancy coffee per month.

then this sounds like new behavior. previously it will just continue the "leftover" sync the next month if quota is exceeded. 

the new Evernote app is terrible as others have mentioned.. so I'm probably moving on to Notion if that's the case. 😔 

• Evernote Expert

This limitation isn't the new app. It's an account setting. Enjoy Notion. If it does what you want then that could be a good move albeit all the learning needed to adjust your workflow.

• Level 5

First move wherever you want. This is a free decision, nobody asks you to stay. We don’t care …

Second the web clipper uses the API and won’t save anything in front of it. It has nothing to do with the clients.

Third what would you win when stuff is piling up, waiting to be queued. It just means you run out of upload the next month as well.

If you want to go beyond the Free plans limit, there is a perfect method: Subscibe.