Revoking devices not working

I have a basic account and was using my two device allotment, with one on my iphone 7 and one on my macbook web browser.  I just got a new iphone SE and when I signed into Evernote on that device of course got the message that I could only use it on two devices.  So I chose the option to revoke the iphone 7 that I'm no longer using.  

Now every time I try to use Evernote in the new SE, I keep getting the message that I'm exceeding my device allotment, because Evernote thinks I'm still using it on the iphone 7.  I revoked the iphone 7 a second time and still have the same problem.  Now I've used up my 2 revocations per month limit so am stuck not being able to use Evernote on my new SE.  

• Level 5

To get out of a device:

Open the client on the old device for a last time, log out of your account. Make sure you are properly logged out, only then quit the app.

Now go to a working device, open account information, tab devices. Revoke all devices except the one you are using for the operation.

When you are now down to 1 working device, open EN on the new device for the first time, and log in.

The problem in your case was probably you were still logged in on the old device.

To get the unsync ban lifted, wait for 30 days, or subscribe (for example for a month).