Highlight text on Android phone has a limit?

I've been using evernote and when highlighting text and dragging down to select more, it hits an invisible wall after a while that wont let me select anymore text.

I'm able to select all and copy/paste the entire note, just not highlight an unlimited amount of text when dragging down.

ANy help appreciated, thanks.

• Evernote Expert

I'm not aware of any such limits although I generally, with all apps, find difficulty highlighting lots of text on my phone screen. It's an Android/device issue rather than Evernote or another app.

• Like 1
On 6/9/2022 at 5:03 PM, agsteele said:

I'm not aware of any such limits although I generally, with all apps, find difficulty highlighting lots of text on my phone screen. It's an Android/device issue rather than Evernote or another app.

This was my suspicion too. I tried it on Samsung Notes (what I was using before Evernote) and there was no issue, it's an issue I've seen happen in Evernote. I've tried across multiple android devices too, it's specifically just this app on this platform.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JosephBloggs said:

This was my suspicion too. I tried it on Samsung Notes (what I was using before Evernote) and there was no issue, it's an issue I've seen happen in Evernote. I've tried across multiple android devices too, it's specifically just this app on this platform.

Just to clarify, what version of the Android app are you running? You are posting in the forum for the legacy version, which is no longer being updated. All the development focus is on the 10.x version, which is currently up to v10.32, v10.33, or v10.34.