Extension The Great Suspender with Evernote

Hi,
I use the extension The Great Suspender that suspends the tabs that are not used and save memory on my Chromebook and Chromebox. 
We can whitelist specifics URL or domains that we do not want to suspend. Evernote is the only url that cannot be whitelisted, probably because I use a 2FA with Authenticator. I use also 2FA with Gmail and other Google products and also Facebook and it works well. What woulkd you suggest to make this work? 

• Evernote Expert

I've no experience of the extension you mention. I do have 2FA enabled and provided I check the option to stay logged in for 30 days I'm not then asked for further 2FA on the web browser.  I wouldn't do that on a computer that might be accessible to passers-by but for my home office PC it works just fine and really isn't any different to using the desktop application that stays connected without needing further authentication.

If the Great Suspender effectively ends the session for Evernote then you might well be logged out in which case I doubt that there is anything to be done other than exclude Evernote from the extension and take the hit on performance which probably won't be too significant in the background.

I see that the general opinion on the extension review page is that this extension is now loaded with malware BUT, more even significantly, that Chrome suspends tabs natively. Perhaps you can achieve all you need with Chrome alone... ;)

• Like 2