How can I roll back to earlier version of app on IOS

Updated app recently. Main use for Evernote is reading and highlighting PDF documents on my IPad that have been imported. New version now has two drawbacks (1) can’t Zoom the PDF to a size that enables you to read easily on IPad, (2) The + option isn’t there any more, defaults to starting on an annotation rather than nil, makes moving between pages / sections much more cumbersome. I have an older iPad that I haven’t updated version on - it is running 8.16.4.366012. Despite being an older iPad I am effectively forced to use this now as the NEW version virtually unusable for this purpose. Can I roll back to older version on my main IPad ?

• Level 5

No - AppStore rules only allow the latest release.

The zooming problem is know, not yet fixed. It only happens on the iPad - the iPhone clients does zoom. You can use another app to edit PDFs.

Apart from this minor detail the new app is far superior to anything we had on iOS in the past. Just explore the possibilities !

Not being able to do this is not a minor issue for me as this one of the primary uses of Evernote in my case. Zooming, friendlier annotation options (start without default annotation, able to undo last annotation and not just clear all for eg) are two big step backs with newer v older versions that changes my use case for Evernote

• Evernote Expert

I think you have no option other than use the version that's available or move on to a different product. Android users are able to roll back because the installation files for earlier versions are available online and Android includes the ability to install apps manually.

Mostly the UI changes in v10 require users to adjust their workflows.

Sorry.

• Level 5

1) Issue a support ticket, explaining why the inability to zoom the view on the iPad in annotation mode is a problem for your workflow. 

2) Use an external pdf editor (PDF Expert is a good pick), save the annotated file back into EN. Downside: Will save into a new note.