Why doesn't the EN serve anymore? Because to open on pc takes more than 5 minutes; because in the app all files imported by sharing are not made; because the support does not solve anything (as in any technology company on this planet); because when I asked for my refund it was denied demonstrating that serving the customer is not the priority.

• Level 5

On the PC I recommend rebuilding the local database - long loading is one indicator for a corruption.

In settings select not to keep data on the device. Then log out, quit the app, restart the PC, open the app and log in again. It should now rebuild the database.

Concerning refunds there is a refund policy. When you match the criteria (mainly within 60 days, counting from subscribing), you are eligible, else not. I will never understand why people believe that there must be a refund for everything in first place - you decided yourself to subscribe, so cancel your subscription and let it expire.

This issue of reimbursement is not what you said, because you don't know the story. For weeks I've been trying with support that doesn't know anything to solve my case, especially with Android that can't create 1 note. In my country, not saying it's better than yours, if we pay to wear something for 1, 2, 3,... years, if it does not work in this period we can request proportional return. In your country, not saying it's worse than mine, you pay to wear something for a year and break after 60 days is fine, who am I to judge.
On your tip, I appreciate your time, but there are no "settings" in the software.