Hello, 

I am encountering a problem since a few days now. I created a note with a sketch (all the information was on the sketch) and since then I cannot access the sketch because it keeps on loading but doesn't actually load... I also tried to sign out and in again but it didn't help. When I try to export it as a pdf, the pdf is just a blank page with the title and the sketch doesn't appear on it. Is there a way to somehow access this sketch?

• Level 5

Probably not, something seems damaged from what you describe.

Did you check on the web client yet ? If it is there, it has synced before the problem occurred to the server. If not, it still is only existing in a local copy on the PC, and then chances are dim to recover it.

If it is important you may try support - no guarantee they can help you recover it.

18 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Probably not, something seems damaged from what you describe.

Did you check on the web client yet ? If it is there, it has synced before the problem occurred to the server. If not, it still is only existing in a local copy on the PC, and then chances are dim to recover it.

If it is important you may try support - no guarantee they can help you recover it.

Thank you very much for your answer, yes I have tried on the website as well but sadly it is also loading on there... Yes I will try to contact them, thank you very much!

• Like 1