Mobile and Legacy sync but desktop 10.373 does not

Don't know if this is specific to the manner in which I work, but there are basic operations (copying multiple notes from notebook to notebook) that cannot be done in the current form of Evernote.  I therefore use the Legacy version of Evernote to accomplish these tasks.  That is irritating but not the issue at hand.  This morning I copied 30+ notes from one Notebook to another.  The 10.373 version will not sync these notes nor acknowledge the new notebook that was created.  The Mobile version does it just fine.  I have restarted the computer, closed out all versions running and am getting nowhere.  Is this a known bug?  Why does a subscription model piece of software not immediately remedy these types of issues.  I don't think I protest too much.  Help!

• Level 5

It is plain not true you can‘t copy or move a multiple selection of notes to another notebook. In v10 you select the first note, then add others to the selection. From the little menu that shows at the bottom of the window you choose the move option, and the notes are moved. Moving is still a pretty slow operation, but moving it does.

If the action taken on legacy has reached the server (which it probably has when mobile has got it, but to be sure you can check on the web client.), it should sync as well on the desktop. There is a bunch of reasons why it doesn’t.

1. Damaged local database (which can be corrected)
  2. Issues on the network (rare, but happen)
  3. A syncing problem. Depending on your client (you don‘t say whether desktop is PC or Mac) a reload can be forced.

My personal bet would be a corrupted local database.

First off - MAC OSX Monterey using EN 10.373 for clarity

So I went and looked again at what you said about copying/moving and I believe I am correct.  One can select multiple notes, but the only option is to Move them.  There is no longer an option to Copy To, which is what I need to do.  Would love to have that basic functionality back.  Otherwise I will continue to use Legacy to work around.