Sharing notebook (email not received)

I can not share a notebook with a college in my office (same email domain).

If i share it with his private email address it is working. Why I can not use the same email domain like I have ?
We checked the JUNK folder, nothing there. Our IT says no email arrived from evernote...

• Level 5*

Hi.  It may make a difference that you're sending out from the domain - he's receiving via your business server; and you don't know what sort of spam protection might exist on the server. Can you send from another domain?

• Level 5

Just 2 thoughts about the missing mail:

Probably if it is the same domain it never leaves the company server. So it may be IT was looking into logs if anything was received from other servers, not internally.

Sometimes company security policies treat web links embedded into mails as hostile and put them into quarantine. This is not Spam, it is IT Security kicking in.

Strange thing:
I have another domain on the same server. If I use the other domain, then it is working.
So if I create an invite:
from USER A1 (email @domain-a.com)
inviting USER A2 (email @domain-a.com) > he never receive the invitation
inviting USER B1 (email @domain-b.com, same mail server) > he receive the invitation

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, AH1972 said:

If I use the other domain, then it is working.

HI.  Interesting,  but I have no clue why this should be the case.  If you can live with the oddity - keep on using the domain that works for invites. If not - report to Support.

• Level 5

It seems the problem is more with the way how the mail agent / app / server treats traffic within of the same domain, than anything rooted in EN.

Either use the method that works for you now, or have your local IT admin track the way of an email and see where it goes off track.

I doubt we can contribute any insight from the outside.

• Level 5
Evernote Support Ticket:

There were cases reported a while ago when an EN Mailserver got blocked. But this is years ago - not out of the possible, but not frequent either.

Since each mail server only supports a certain number of accounts, it can happen without other servers being affected.