Notes not loading -- just spins.

Hello,

Usually when I am on mobile data I open Evernote and am greeted by the following screen attached. If I back out I can see the headings of my notes but when I click on it I just wait and wait. I just keep backing out and then clicking on the note until it works but it's very annoying.

Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot_20220427-074239.jpg

I don't recall seeing the issue on wifi but the screenshot shows wifi connected. Perhaps it is a public hotspot that my phone is attempting to connect to which is interrupting my connection.  I was going to follow these steps to make my notebooks accessible offline but I just switched to non-premium sub. 

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005177-Set-up-offline-notebooks-on-mobile-devices

• Level 5

To me it looks like a connectivity issue as well. Try to solve it by opening a browser and check into the public WiFi. Once past the welcome screen, it should then return to be connected.

The initial offline download will take a while - it is best to do it over the night. I have described several times in the forum how to do it - you can search it and follow this procedure.