Can't login to Android app ("password update needed" > updating > same error again)

Ever since I changed my email attached to Evernote, it won't let me log into the Android app. It says "password update needed" despite the fact it's NOT needed (logging in perfectly fine on desktop). The issue is the same logging in by typing email or choosing "Google sign-in". Asks for password to be "updated" (=reset). Went ahead and reset the password through the interface - the new password results in the same error again.

image.thumb.jpeg.0a239f572ece590d54407eef286aea09.jpeg

• Level 5

Well - if you are in that country who’s name must not be told (performing uninvited special ops in neighboring places), then you may be out of luck.

Not only Visa has withdrawn any service from that place, many other western companies did the same - and will continue to do so until the butchery stops.

Here is a help document, with a link to support that may or may not work. For ticket types account and billing it should work for free users as well.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313998

If a direct access is no longer possible, you may need to use a VPN to get through.

15 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Well - if you are in that country who’s name must not be told (performing uninvited special ops in neighboring places), then you may be out of luck.

Not only Visa has withdrawn any service from that place, many other western companies did the same - and will continue to do so until the butchery stops.

Here is a help document, with a link to support that may or may not work. For ticket types account and billing it should work for free users as well.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313998

If a direct access is no longer possible, you may need to use a VPN to get through.

Thanks.