Lost Notes When Switching to New iPhone

I bought a new iPhone and transferred all my apps and data from the old one (iPhone 8 ) to the new one (iPhone 13).  I used the Bluetooth method.  All of my apps, data, and settings transferred without trouble except my 10 Evernote notes.  Fortunately, I have a copy of these notes on Evernote on my iPad Pro. Is there any way I can sync the iPad to the new iPhone so I will have the notes?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

• 3 months later...

A car ran over my old iPhone 13 Pro Plus, so I replaced it with a new iPhone 13 Pro Plus. The old  iPhone was backed up on Apple's iCloud, so all my data was restored, except for my Evernote notebooks. Is there a way to retrieve them from your Evernote servers? Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Bummer about the lost notes! You can sync Evernote between devices. Just make sure you're signed in with the same account on both your iPad Pro and iPhone 13. Open Evernote and it should update with your latest notes. If you decide to sell your iPhone 12 or 13, check out this site; you'll find the best deal. Fingers crossed, you get the notes back!