Stock/Crypto charts that you can embed and annotate

Image from The Fat Pitch: Investor Psychology, Part II: Following The Stock Market Is Bad For Your Returns

Hello everyone,

Occasionally I take notes on the stocks and cryptos of my interests. Mainly this happens when I read articles or watch YouTube about them and get some insights.

I want to collect all my notes and place them on the price charts like the above image. This would be an excellent visual representation of all my investment-related notes.

Does Evernote have any plug-in or graph widget that I can use to embed such stock/crypto charts in and annotate them by taking notes? 

chart-and-messages.png

• Evernote Expert

This feels like you need a tool designed for the task. Evernote isn't it.

Perhaps a spreadsheet would do what you want. If so, you could create it in Google Sheets and embed the sheet into an Evernote note for easy access.

• 8 months later...
On 25.04.2022 at 12:02, livekth said:

Hello everyone,

Occasionally I take notes on the stocks and cryptos of my interests. Mainly this happens when I read articles or watch YouTube about them and get some insights.

I want to collect all my notes and place them on the price charts like the above image. This would be an excellent visual representation of all my investment-related notes.

Does Evernote have any plug-in or graph widget that I can use to embed such stock/crypto charts in and annotate them by taking notes? 

chart-and-messages.png

There are a number of websites and services that provide stock and cryptocurrency charts that can be embedded into websites and annotated. Some popular options include:

TradingView: A financial charting and analysis platform that allows users to create and share custom technical analysis charts. The charts can be embedded into websites and also allows annotation
CoinTrader.Pro : A platform for crypto traders providing market data, tools and analytics. You can use the platform to create your own technical analysis charts and share them with others, also you can embed the charts in your website or app.
It's worth noting that some of the websites and service may require a subscription or a paid plan to access certain features or to remove watermarks.

• Level 5

You can embed any website into a note, both static as a web clip that won’t update, or dynamic through an URL.

However they won’t update unless you decide to watch the site behind it.

It is a note app, notes dynamic dashboard for traders. Looking at what leasing a Bloomberg terminal will charge you per month I think this is a fair value proposition for your use case.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Embedding and annotating stock/crypto charts is a great way to enhance your content and analysis. It can provide valuable insights to your audience. Make sure to explore the various tools and platforms that offer this feature.  And speaking of exploration, have you heard about Presale World? It's a fantastic platform for staying updated on the latest crypto and NFT project launches. It might just spark some creative ideas for your charts and analyses.