Evernote doesn't let me unsync any devices, but none of my devices are logged in!

Found a solution. Attempted to log into with the web app and clicked upgrade. Then went over to account settings on the top right, and got down to two devices. I thought I was in a catch 22 situation, where I couldn't unsync in without unsyncing first. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I tried to unsync my phone and it showed the phone still sync'd. Tried again -- didn't remove the phone and used my unsync quota and can't log in. Should not have to upgrade to satisfy a condition enforced after the fact.

• Level 5

How did you try to unsync your phone ? From the phone itself, or from another device ?

The regular process is to log out of your account on the device you want to unsync. Then use the other working device to unsync the one you want to quit. It should work as well by accessing your account settings on the web client.

• Evernote Expert
17 hours ago, svcharles said:

I tried to unsync my phone and it showed the phone still sync'd. Tried again -- didn't remove the phone and used my unsync quota and can't log in. Should not have to upgrade to satisfy a condition enforced after the fact.

The limitations for Free accounts has existed for sometime. If you don't wish to upgrade your account then you can wait until your month of restricted unsync devices.

Assuming that you want to resolve the issue sooner, the cost of one month is a little more than buying a coffee at your local emporium. Be sure to cancel the new subscription level before it renews.