Is there a way of checking if a note was downloaded, shared or copied in/by another device in specific?

Received a notification that someone logged into my evernote account and im scared to have my important notes (with passwords and personal data) downloaded, shared or copied to another note in specific, is there a way of checking if that specific device managed to do all that?

i tried to search through note history and also with "sharedate:*" and apparently nothing seemed to change, however, im not too sure if i can see whether the person downloaded (or copied) the note or not, is there a way of knowing it? (already changed all my important passwords, just kinda scared of missing something out)

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, Riesa said:

is there a way of checking if that specific device managed to do all that?

Short answer - no.  You've presumably changed your Evernote password,  set up 2FA etc - there are various sites that will list your details as an alert if you have been hacked - 

It's not a good idea to use Evernote as a password manager...

3 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Short answer - no.  You've presumably changed your Evernote password,  set up 2FA etc - there are various sites that will list your details as an alert if you have been hacked - 

It's not a good idea to use Evernote as a password manager...

thanks for the answer, yeah, ill probably change it, didnt do it before because of laziness, paid the price now...

• Like 1