No content since upgrade

I just recently did the upgrade, and since the upgrade I cannot add new notes at all, and my previous content shows on the main screen of Evernote on my PC, but when I click a specific notebook, it says 0 notes. Nothing happens, can't add or do anything at all. It's just blank.

I cannot access any of my information saved, or add new notes! Please help!

• Level 5

Since you talk about a PC, I assume it is a Windows machine. Since you talk about an upgrade, I assume it is one of the version 10 clients.

Assuming all this (because you don’t share this critical information with us), I assume your local database got a hit during updating. You can set it back and load it again from the server following this procedure:

1. Go to File > Sign Out [name] from the menu bar.
  2. Select the "Remove my Evernote data from this device" option, then click Sign out.
  3. Restart your computer.
  4. Sign back in to Evernote
  • Like 1
  • Level 5

Uninstalling and reinstalling will not necessarily do the job. A usual uninstall can preserve the database. If it is corrupted, the problems will continue.

If using an uninstall, use a uninstaller like Revo Uninstaller, and make sure all program composed, settings and data is removed.