Any news from Postach.io ?

Hello,

Not sure to post at the right place, sorry.

I have used a postach.io account to create a blog from my Evernote notes but it seems postach.io is not responding anymore.

Has the service ended ?

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  When you say 'not responding' do you mean the web page is down or they're not replying to emails / chat?  There was a 36-hour outage a few days ago,  but things were up and running again - and now I see they're not. 

I have a blog there too.  I did start to look at Google Sites (as recommended by another ex-Postach.io user).  Looks like it may be time to go back and look again...^_^

This is a mainly user-supported Forum,  and Postach.io aren't connected with Evernote other than providing their added value bit,  so all we can do is wait - but you might want to start to look for at alternatives...

• 7 months later...
  • Level 5*

I use Postach.io and my site is still up - they're still collecting my subs,  last paid on November 2nd.  They're notoriously slow in responding to chats from the website but IME they do get there eventually.

• 8 months later...

I have search the web as to how to edit my en posts and publish it on my postach.io. I cannot find a way to edit. One page was referring to markdown and I seem vaguely to remember there was such an option before. However, I can find no such thing now.

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, diveceroc said:

However, I can find no such thing now.

You go to your Evernote account and change existing notes there.  Tag "Published" to see the note online,  "Markdown" if you've used that formatting in the note.  Beware that markdown does have some weird results - go check the page directly in your blog to make sure you're getting the layout you want.  Postach.io help pages and general web searches should find more specific help if you need it.