Strategies for reviewing tasks completed today.

I've been trying to review what tasks I have completed. My strategy was to use search for

contains:taskCompleted  today-1

. Should that work? Suggestions?

I tried the following - "contains:taskCompleted updated:day-1" and confirmed that completing a task is an update. The issue of course will be notes with updates other than completing a task. Closer, but the search you suggested returns no notes.

If anyone can tighten that search up, I'd be interested.

On 4/4/2022 at 8:01 PM, Mike McGowan said:

I tried the following - "contains:taskCompleted updated:day-1" and confirmed that completing a task is an update. The issue of course will be notes with updates other than completing a task. Closer, but the search you suggested returns no notes.

Not sure it is possible with present grammar...

According to https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313828, updated:day-1 means completed in last day which includes today as well as yesterday (or part of yesterday) and while contains:taskCompleted has to be true for a note to be included in the returned results, the recent note update may not have been due to the task being completed in the time window.

On 4/4/2022 at 6:01 PM, Mike McGowan said:

If anyone can tighten that search up, I'd be interested.

Thanks Mike for confirming that for you completing a task is an update. But when I click on the task circle and the task becomes striked out but the updated date does not change. 🙁I have a professional account and I have tried marking a task complete on both windows and marking a task complete on the web interface. It just doesn't change the modified date.