Duplicating multiple notes

This no longer seems possible? I'm sure I would normally select multiple notes, then right-click and select 'duplicate'.

I don't see this option anymore... the only way I can duplicate is using the 'three dots' in the top right corner, but then it only lets me duplicate one note at a time?

• Level 5*

I wouldn't have thought that the developers would have immediately thought: "duplicate multiple notes - that's what we need to allow..."

I can genuinely say that in (around) 12 years of using Evernote that's something I have NEVER done.  Is there a specific reason you'd need to do this?

6 hours ago, gazumped said:

I wouldn't have thought that the developers would have immediately thought: "duplicate multiple notes - that's what we need to allow..."

I can genuinely say that in (around) 12 years of using Evernote that's something I have NEVER done.  Is there a specific reason you'd need to do this?

I've been using Evernote for 11 years, and have always had the ability to do this until recently... It's a big long-winded to explain the reasons for me needing this feature. I just don't get why it's suddenly been removed.

• Level 5

V10 is out since quite a while. It never had this feature. If you mean that version you have not used it in years - nothing changed „recently“.

You can still install and use the legacy client, if this is of any help. Have not tried …

• Like 2