Removing shared note that original owner deleted

I have been given access to a bunch of notes, but now those note have been deleted by the original owner. The original owner also permanently removed them from their trash. So the original owner cannot go into the note and revoke my access to the note, which means these deleted notes keep showing up under "shared with me".

How can I removed these deleted shared notes under my "shared with me" section? 

• Level 5*
On 4/1/2022 at 9:58 PM, KNbayarea said:

How can I removed these deleted shared notes under my "shared with me" section? 

Sadly,  I believe that this is a known bug that has not yet been fixed.  Best advice is to move the notes to a specific notebook and put them out of the way somehow,  whilst also reporting this to Support so you'll find out when they fix it...

• Like 1
  • Level 5

It depends in how you got the share.

If by a link, just find the link again (in the email, a messenger etc.), and click to open it.

If it was shared directly, you can try to find it in EN WorkChat. Left panel, way down.

• Level 5

OK, then the only chance is to get support to remove the shared note. I am not even sure if they can do it, but maybe it is worth a try.

Or create a notebook „unused shares“, move it there and forget it. Maybe EN will one day solve this problem once and for all.

• Like 1