Notes duplicates when sort notes by name

I'd like to use notes sorting by name, but I can't use because a lot of notes gets duplicates. Also they can overlap each other. When I change notes sorting to by any date it's perfectly work.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Are you saying that sorting by name creates duplicates?  Or just that (which seems more likely) you have a lot of notes that seem to be duplicates but with minor differences?  Because I wouldn't be worried about sorting your notes,  I'd be worried about getting rid of the duplicates.  

The thing is,  they're not duplicates.  Because of a bad connection,  or maybe that you were editing the note on two devices quickly switching from one to the other,  Evernote's server is aware that it has two slightly different notes,  both apparently the latest versions of notes you were editing.  The server is not qualified to decide which is correct,  so it saves both so that you can make the decision.

So you may have a lot of notes all containing slightly different contact details,  dates,  or document drafts - and if you look at that information twice,  you might see two different versions.  Better to find all the duplicates now, take an executive decision which one is the 'original',  and delete the others.

Then you can sort to your heart's content - and get more accurate data>