Get rid from header of shareable link: "Save copy to Evernote"

Hi there, 

I wanted to share it with large audience a note but I found that it has quite a big call to action in the top right corner: "Save Copy to Evernote" 

Is it the way to get rid of it to prompt people to save it to their Evernote? I do not want to intend them to do that. 

Example here: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s108/client/snv?noteGuid=37f341d0-2f3a-5b36-5e72-854e07aa073f&noteKey=407d448269c0f0135b6f625305a72f29&sn=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.evernote.com%2Fshard%2Fs108%2Fsh%2F37f341d0-2f3a-5b36-5e72-854e07aa073f%2F407d448269c0f0135b6f625305a72f29&title=Test

Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 21.22.45.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  That link is no longer available and may not have been the correct one anyway - don't copy from the URL in your Browser..  use the 'Share' link from the note to grab the public URL.

The big green button is an invitation and an option,  not a command.  If someone has an Evernote account,  they could add your note to their account easily that way.  Others might prefer to print it or to save it in another application.  If you're dealing with a big audience it's probably a good idea to explain the options in advance.

Another option for this might be a third party freemium called Postach.io which will convert an Evernote note into a blog post where you have more control over layout and design. 

• 2 weeks later...

@gazumped Thank you for the explanation and the option with postach.io. 
However, as you mentioned “big green button” for me is too big and too highlighted. 

I would like to have an option to turn it off as a paying user. If somebody has EN, knows we clipper. And if somebody doesn't then it's disturbing. 

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Daliboroslav said:

I would like to have an option to turn it off as a paying user.

Sorry, but like many apps Evernote comes as a package.  What you see is all you get.  It's possible to request extra features,  but unless they're an issue for lots of users,  you'll likely be unlucky... 

• Level 5

A note is basically a small website. Once you share a link (which is the websites URL) anybody can go there and make a copy of the content, as anybody can copy any other website. Sharing without publishing the content is a contradiction.

The green button only simplifies the process for those recipients who already have an EN account. It makes perfectly sense to offer these people a simplified way to reach the same goal.