A lot of the tasks from my notes do not appear on the Android mobile app

I have got a lot of tasks entered in a lot of different notes, but in the Android app many of them do not appear in the tasks menu and in the notes were they were entered. The task lists are empty on those pages, even though on the web and on the desktop app they are filled with items like I have done. I uninstalled and installed the app again to check wether it's an error within the app database, but it happened again. The evernote app version is 10.29 (1121520), the latest as of now. 

Did you just experience the issue (missing tasks) with the new 10.29 or also with prior versions?  I observed, that the tasks for task view are loaded/synced separately from the notes meta data when the client updates (they show up at a different point of time which I could follow visually because of the slow interface). Maybe there is a partial sync issue. (Btw: I ran into increasing syncing issues with 10.29 on my devices and had to revert to 10.28 which solved it)

Hi @DamionGans

Thanks for reporting this. Are you able to direct message me more information regarding this problem? 
Screenshots depicting the problem are useful, as well as activity logs from your mobile device. 

To generate an activity logs open Evernote on Mobile > Settings > Support > Activity log. 

Thanks! 

• 2 months later...

I'm having this exact same issue. My desktop Evernote has several tasks that are not showing on the Android version.

I'm using Windows 11 (Same issue on 10 previously), and Android 12 on a Samsung S22. Restarting the phone and manually syncing did not fix the issue.